Friday, December 16, 2011

Transplant Day = Jan 5, 2012

We had a slight change of plans for my upcoming treatment. After signing my consents to received the high dose chemo and for transplantation, Melissa reviewed my final schedule with me. Everything had to be pushed back 1 week because one of the meds that I will get (Thiotepa) has to come from Australia. They want to make sure that they have it in the hospital before the procecss starts. That was fine by me because the change in schedule would allow me to be home for Christmas. I have to get a 4th dose of SGN next Monday because of the delay but I'm content with that as it got me into remission and I want to take every scheduled dose until I start my transplant chemo. On Tuesday, I will have my 2nd hickman line placed on the right side. I did ok with the first one, its just a little sore now. Below is the schedule change:

Mon Dec 19- SGN tx #4
Tues Dec 20- 2nd Hickman line placed
Tues Dec 27- Start outpatient chemo
Sat Dec 31- Admit to BMT Unit to finish chemo
Thurs Jan 5- Transplant Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment